Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Jelly Belly flavorings/chemicals?

Why do some Jelly Belly flavors resemble the smells that come from various soaps, candles and room deodorizers? Is it the same ingredient?





On the same note, the cherry filled Hersey%26#039;s Kisses have the same evervesance as Porta-potti toilet liquid (the blue stuff)

Jelly Belly flavorings/chemicals?
I%26#039;m pretty sure those ingrediants would be toxic and non edible so my guess is no they are not the same...
Reply:I saw a Food Network special specifically on jelly Bellies and while I dont recall any soap, candles or deodorizer flavors, I do know that to make the other flavors they take extract from whatever they are using. Its not checmicals. Its fruit extract plus a ton of sugar or butterd popcorn extract for that flavor etc.



motorcycles

No comments:

Post a Comment